Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Rainbow Day

A Rainbow After the Storm
October 14, 2009

We have been having a lot of storms the past few days. A few nights ago there was such a loud thunderstorm that it woke me and Shaun up at 3:00 a.m. It did weird things to our electronics. Our tv was trying to turn on by itself. (Ray's remote for his adjustable bed wasn't working after the storm). So, I got up and unplugged a lot of things, and then me and Shaun opened the blinds on the window and watched the storm for awhile. It was just too loud and noisy to sleep through. But it was sure fun to watch.

On one of the rainy days, we came home from work and Charlie was soaking wet and shivering from the cold. I think that Charlie must not be very smart, because he has not one, but two dog houses on the back porch that he could go in to stay dry and warm. I hope that he figures it out soon.

I went to pick Ray up from the bus stop and saw a beautiful rainbow. These pictures don't do the rainbow justice, but I decided to share them anyway. This was the view from our back yard.





The storm is finally leaving with a promise of some good weather

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home