Sunday, April 4, 2010

Valentines and Aunt Gladys' 80th Birthday - Feb 14, 2010

Valentines
February 14, 2010

Emily and Scott left us a great surprise on Valentine's Day. They "heart attacked" our door and left treats on the door step.

Aunt Gladys' 80th Birthday
My Aunt Gladys was having her 80th birthday so my cousin Christy decided to throw a birthday party for her. We were invited to attend. I have only seen my cousin and aunt recently at funerals and was happy to have a chance to visit them. It was held at Christy's house in Payson. Side note - Aunt Gladys always called me Dana Kay (my first and middle name) as I was growing up and she still calls me that. Her and my Aunt Peggy were the only people that called me Dana Kay. It brings back warm memories!

This is me (Dana) and my Aunt Gladys Larson

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home